Monday, October 16, 2006

Breaking the news!!

Since our knowledge, we have been debating how to break the news to our families. I did not want it to be the just usual way of calling them up and telling them.. had wanted to share in some different way. Besides, calling from US would have meant to call up four different numbers, at least, to make sure that nobody important is missed out or gets the news before we convey it to them. We decided to send them the copy of the first ultrasound and have a look at my 'tadpole' before talking over the phone.

Here's the e-mail that DH drafted:

Congratulations!!

I am not sure, what should I be writing?
Should I congratulate you or myself at this juncture....

All I can say, by the grace of almighty and your wishes we all have been entering into a new role soon

We (Swati and me) into a new role of parenthood..and you might be becoming Dada, Dadi, Nana, Naani, Chacha, Bua, Mama, Maami, the list is long and the occasion is great!!!!

Please find the attached photograph of the new life who is entering our lives 6.5 months from now.

Will be calling everybody soon.


-- Warm Regards,

1 comment:

Ĝ ё ё ┼ ä said...

this one was awesome..i wanna see d pic too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...