Thursday, August 16, 2007

She

Smells So Good

Sometimes all I want to do is press my face against Chinipie and breathe her milky-self in deeply.
So I do.

It's great being a momma.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jolena also smells good... she is my god child.. she is also 3 months and 8 days old.. may 9th...

Pritika Gupta said...

:)

angada said...

Wonderful updates!

Enjoy your motherhood!

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

chronicwriter: this makes her exactly 9 days younger to my chinipie

pritika: :))

angada: as usual more updates r there in the draft version... :(

mommyof2 said...

I still do and Gudiya is almost 3 years old:-) The difference between 3m & almost 3 year old is that the 3 year old ones holds you tight & kiss you back like 20 times and say "I love you shhhoooo much mommy" before let go:-)I love it:-)Enjoy:-)

mommyof2 said...

I still do and Gudiya is almost 3 years old:-) The difference between 3m & almost 3 year old is that the 3 year old ones holds you tight & kiss you back like 20 times and say "I love you shhhoooo much mommy" before let go:-)I love it:-)Enjoy:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...