Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thank you all!

Hey all! Chinipie is doing well now and completely recovered. In fact, it has been over ten days now that she has been sleeping well through the night and not getting up with a crampy stomach or a poopy diaper. She does get up in the nights but only for her feeds.

I thank all of you for your care and concern. Many of you called and offered me help and reminded me that you were there if need be. But seriously, there was nothing that you could have done. As I had mentioned in my earlier post, this is a part of growing up and i guess every mother has to go through it some time or the other.

I apologize for not letting you guys know about her well being earlier, but seriously I couldn't help it! Though she got better by the end of October first week, her schedule was all disrupt and took almost another week to fall back in place. Also, she has started sleeping lesser during the way and wants to be played with. So, this along with the household chores of cleaning, laundry and cooking leaves me with almost no time to sit with my laptop leave apart blogging!

I promise to come back soon with updates on her 5th month, more photos, tags and lots more.

For now, I will continue enjoy just being Chiniz Mom!!

1 comment:

Pritika Gupta said...

hey.. thts nice..:) will be waiting for more pics..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...