Monday, December 10, 2012

My interrogating, observing, absorbing, interesting,definitely entertaining Chinipie

Chinipie and dad were discussing Odd-even numbers.
Chini - Why are 1,3,5 called odd numbers. are they odd? 
Dad - They cannot be divided equally between two. For ex. If I had 4 cookies, how many  will you n sugar get?
Chini -  Each of us will get two.
Dad - See how you both got the same number of cookies? Now, what if I had 5 ?
Chini - Simple, I get 3 while sugar gets 2..


Every first Friday of the month, chini's and sugar's school organizes a parenting class where they also provide baby-sitting for the kids as the parents attend the sessions.  Last Friday was the first time that I attended. That evening, as I was getting the girls ready, chinipie asks me, " why do you have to go to my school in the evening?"
" I have a parenting class" 
"why do you need to go to a pare ting class? You are already a mommy." 
" in this class, i will learn how to be a better mommy." 
" you mean, you will learn how not to scream?"


To make chini's lunch times more interesting, sometimes, I sneak in little notes in her lunch box. She, definitely enjoys them and feels special, but my little chinipie, being as inquisitive as she is, came to me one day and asked, " why did you put a note for me in my lunch box today?" 
Before, I could even think of something, she quipped, " because you love me and want to make me feel special."  
" yes honey. That's why."
"Then why didn't you put a note in my lunch box, yesterday?   You didn't love me yesterday?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...