More aware of herself and more aware of people around her, Chinipie just loves mimicking the actions of those around her. If I lean forward towards her, she would lean towards me with a smile till our heads touch. Blow a kiss and she would blow it back. Smack your lips and she would smack hers, in turn. Wave your hand and she will wave hers. Blow raspberries and she will do the same. Laugh and she will laugh too. This becomes funny when DH and I are laughing over something, and she unknown of the conversation, just joins in and laughs!
She would be busy with her toys and I would be busy with my work and if I cough, a few seconds later I am sure to hear a 'ahe ahe ahe' across the corner. And when I look at her, she would repeat that cough with a huge smile on her face. I mimic coughing with a smile and for a few minutes, the whole house enjoys this coughing session (yeah! dad too joins in when he is around!). We have to be a little careful these days as she is actually coughing a lot, so in an attempt to mimic, she gets an original cough and with it all the food comes out too..
She enjoys somersaults. We, just, have to touch our heads to the bed and she starts doing the same. The difference is that in her case she lies down completely to do that. Then, she instantaneously does a somersault to touch her head again. Now a days, as soon as she gets on the bed, she starts rolling over with a chuckle to let us know that she wants to play this game.
She shares her food and drinks too. Whatever I try to feed her, with a smile on her face, she takes it from my hand and puts in my mouth too. And, if I act like I am eating it she feels immense proud that she can feed her momma.
She imitates not only actions but the emotions and moods too! I was surprised at her increased sensitivity and understanding when she had started crying seeing me cry. There was this incident, when I had put her to sleep, like a fool, in our bed instead of the crib and had gone out of the room. A few minutes later, her cries had drawn me to the room and I had found her sitting on the floor and crying. Both, DH and I, pacified her and she stopped crying after some time. But by then, I had started crying on my stupidity. Seeing my cry, she did too! No guesses, this had put a stop to my woes instantly.
These were some of the cute acts of my little monkey! Isn't she lovable?
2 comments:
Oh on..she cried seeing your crying..so cute..she is really a darling kid...Glas that she is fine..
AM
she is ADORABLE!! :)
its amazing how suddenly they seem all grown up and learn new things everyday! the best part is a part of their infectious curiosity and wonderment affects us too! and then we also notice those little things that we didnt anymore in our grown up busy world!
god bless em, these l'il angels! :)
Post a Comment