Wednesday, July 11, 2007

LAWS OF BABYHOOD

First law of Babyhood

When momma is exhausted to the point of dropping and thinks of taking a quick nap, the baby would grace her with a heart-melting smile (there goes momma's sleep!!).


Second law of Babyhood


Whenever momma thinks that baby is happily sleeping and she can catch up with some work, the baby will get up and start wailing.


Third law of Babyhood


When momma takes the diaper off the baby either to give her some nudie time or to change the diaper, the baby decides to shower the house with her offerings (in other words, pee-pee and poop-poop)

4 comments:

Vidya Bhutkar said...

Oh dear, you write it so well. The previous post which was like a letter to chinipie almost made me cry... i could imagine ur twinklie eyes and dimplie smiles enjoying the beauty for ur daughter.May god bless you and your family...I would love to read more and more...
luv Vidya.

angada said...

@ Vidya - "...write so well..."
She was the editor-in-chief of our magazine in college! Ofcourse, she is the mother of a beautiful, cute-n-active child!

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

Vidya.. And I would love to write more and more.. only that Chinipie keeps me really busy!! phew!!

Angada.. I still feel I am not as great a writer as you guys..

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...