Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Startled!

To let chinipie's skin breathe, I try to use cloth diapers for as much as I can. I do not mind standing at the sink washing loads of them as long as my baby's skin is healthy.

In the afternoon, my little girlie was happily sleeping when I noticed that her diaper was all wet. Hmm.. ime to put a fresh and dry one on her. I stealth across to her so as not to disturb her and slowly untie her diaper. She must have been feeling more comfortable in her wet diaper coz as soon as I removed it, she let out a startled cry so loud that even I was startled! Poor her, she surely would have not expected to be striped off her clothing when asleep. She went back to sleep when I held her. Every little act of hers seems so cute that I could keep her cuddled to me all the time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...